Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

Recently I traveled to India. While traveling back to the USA I got cwop on my F-1 visa in Doha. Then they sent me back to India.

My question is: I have a one year valid OPT (optional practical training). Can I get a new visa for the OPT?