Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I am going to Germany to attend summer school. I have all the required documents for applying for the visa.

But I am also attending an event in Hungary a month after I start summer school.

How can I get a double-entry Schengen visa?

Do I have to submit the details of the event in Hungary while applying for a German visa?