Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
Closed. This question is off-topic. It is not currently accepting answers.

Want to improve this question? Update the question so it's on-topic for Travel Stack Exchange.

Closed last month.

I am in Germany on a long term work permit. I would like to apply for a dependent visa of my wife and kids but not getting the appointment for the dependent visa in the next couple of months. So, Can I get my wife in Germany on a tourist visa and later get her visa changed to the Dependent category? Help is really appreciated.